Designing and crafting the items in my gift shop is the avenue that I use to express my creativity. Each and every project that I create is made with the consideration of you in mind, and is made from the heart. I have selected a variety of gift ideas for almost every occasion. Feel free to browse the three categories below!
What started out as a hobby...
has now grown into one of my passions. Designing and crafting custom jewelry is another avenue that I use to express my creativity. Each piece is hand made using quality materials such as genuine leather, semi precious beads, and quality findings. TaZiyah Designs sources both locally and globally, and each piece reflects nature’s stunning elements and my unique taste. Each piece is versatile enough for the casual outing or the dressy occasion, and is a unique expression of personal style choice for you to enjoy. Each piece is perfect for the person on-the-go who loves to make a statement, and for the person who desires sophistication and style with affordability.
Each piece of jewelry is a handmade item. I create all of my jewelry pieces with you in mind!
Size RECOMMENDATIONS (According to Statistics – Average Sizes) In case it’s for someone special and you don’t know their wrist size.
Men: 8 inches (20.5cm approximately)
Women: 7inches (17.5cm approximately)
HOW TO DETERMINE BRACELET SIZE:
These simple instructions will help you measure your wrist properly to determine the bracelet size and fit. The bracelet will hang between the hand and wrist bone, which is the most attractive position. When measuring for bracelets, use a flexible, soft tape measure, tightly where your wrist is BROADEST–the area below the wrist bone (just above your hand). This is ones actual wrist size, not your bracelet size. *Make sure the palm of your hand is facing up. *Open your hand (doing so will ensure you get the real size of your wrist when it’s the largest). *Snuggly wrap a measuring tape around your wrist. *Read the size on the measuring tape, preferably in inches or centimeters. 2.5 cm = 1 inch.
Orders are shipped usually on the next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
When to remove your bracelet?
- Before swimming and exercising – salt water has a tendency to damage most bracelets, and chlorine can damage and discolor some gemstones.
- Before applying cologne, sunscreen, tanning lotion, or moisturizers – all of these can get into crevices, clog holes, and coat beads in an unnecessary layer.
- Before sitting for prolonged time in the sun – it can bleach certain materials, and it can weaken plastics.
- Before going to the beach – as the sand can scratch precious metals and gemstones.
How to care for your bracelet?
- Clean your wrist wear regularly – as sweat, oils, and fingerprints can dull the shine of the bracelet. Clean bracelets (except leather) with warm water and a drop of mild soap and a soft cloth.
- Store in a cool, dry place – this prevents mildew or mold. Also, don’t stack or lay your bracelets on top of each other as this can damage or scratch them.
- Apply your bracelet the correct way every time – beaded bracelets should be slipped over closed fingers, never a whole fist, as this can weaken the bracelet.
The following gemstones will fade and discolor with extreme sun exposure:
Opal, Quartz, Kunzite, Citrine, Sapphire, Amethyst, Turquoise, and Carnelian.
These stones will not fade or lose color in the sun:
Lava stone, Jasper, Obsidian, Onyx, Lapis Lazuli, and Howlite.
- Keep your bracelets dry.
- Take off your bracelets before sleeping, swimming, or hitting the gym.
- Protect from creams and oils (unless you are using the lava stone as a diffuser).
- Avoid harsh sunlight, and keep your bracelet clean.
Leather Bracelet FAQs
- Keep your leather bracelet dry – leather is not water proof. It can discolor, mold, mildew, and deteriorate. If it gets wet, use a soft cloth to pat the leather and let it air dry.
- Avoid excess heat – leather does best in cool or room temp areas. Heat will dry out your bracelet and make it look cracked and cheap.
- Protect your bracelet from creams and oils, similar to beaded bracelets.
- Keep your bracelet clean – with a drop of very mild soap and a damp cloth and allow to air dry. Never wipe aggressively and always use patting or small circle motions. It will not hurt to buy some leather conditioner as well.
- No swimming period.
- To keep your leather bracelet from having a foul smelling odor – clean it by using the method above and let it air dry for a day or so. Constant wear will sometimes cause a foul odor, so remember to let it breathe. As leather is like skin, it is porous and can absorb sweat and dirt, etc. Follow these care instructions and your bracelet will be just fine.
Artisan & Stacked Bracelet Sets
-Massage & Body Oils-
is a unique body/massage oil that is available in 8 different fragrances! Sublime escapes contain no preservatives, no silicone, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance. These oils are made from a heavenly arrangement of light, unscented fractionated coconut oil, and the very best essential oils. Sublime escapes is the perfect oil for soothing, healing, relaxing, & rejuvenating massages. Sublime Escapes is nourishing, easily absorbed, and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and youthful. The lightweight fractionated coconut oil has plenty of glide. It helps to relieve muscle tension and soothe stiff joints. It also promotes deep relaxation and release of toxins.
PEACE – Lime, Cedar, Vanilla, & Lavender essential oils
COMPOSURE – Peppermint, Ginger, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Juniper essential oils
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH – Frankincense & Lavender essential oils
SERENITY – Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, & Blue Tansy essential oils
ENERGIZE – Camphor, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Eucalyptus essential oils
POWER – Spruce, Camphor, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, & Geranium essential oils
AWAKE – Lavender, Citrus, & Peppermint essential oils
SOOTHE – Wintergreen, Clove, & Peppermint essential oils
****All essential oils are premium oils that have undergone strict testing for purity & therapeutic effectiveness****
— If you are pregnant, or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before using any essential oil products.
— Keep away from youngsters.
— Stop use if any skin irritation occurs.
— Store in a cool & dry place.
— Do not expose to extreme heat or sunlight.
— Rub a very small amount on the medial side of your knee area to test for any allergies before use.
— Avoid contact with the eyes.
***These oils are in no way intended to treat, cure, or prevent diseases!***
In addition to creating
beautiful and handsome jewelry, I also design and print graphic T-Shirts! I have been designing t-shirts for quite some time, and I am so happy to finally be selling them.
I offer a variety of t-shirts featuring crystal clear picture quality, comfortable cotton materials, and satisfaction guaranteed. Choose the shirt that speaks to you, select your size, color, and enjoy.
All of my custom t-shirts are made by me in my home office. I work diligently to make sure that the graphics are perfectly lined up and that there are no imperfections.
I do recommend that you measure one of your favorite T-Shirts to get an accurate size before placing your order. I also recommend that if you need to Iron your t-shirt, to turn it inside-out and to not iron directly over the letters and graphics. Shirts can be washed and dried safely.
New designs are always in the works and will be for sale as soon as I get the screens prepared. Please stay tuned!
Items for purchase in this section are available via INSTANT DOWNLOAD. After your purchase, you will be granted access to instantly download the product that you purchased! Most of these items are PDF files that are high quality and high resolution files. One or two of the items are WORD document files that you can customize to your liking (the fundraiser form for example).
I suggest downloading the wall art to a flash drive and taking to your local print shop to have them print it on your desired medium to decorate your wall perfectly.